Monday, January 26, 2009

Sailing Away to a Good Night’s Sleep

"People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one."—Leo J. Burke

Most single parents live sleep deprived. The only sleep I got in fourteen years occurred when my sons visited their father. A concerned friend took the liberty to put my name into a drawing for a 7 day/6 night cruise on the fabulous new Gypsy Queen Cruise Line on the flagship Neches Belle. It departs from downtown Beaumont, TX. All airfares, transfers, food, and drinks are included with dinner at the captain's table as his personal guest. The first night's haute cuisine promises a scrumptious menu featuring fillet of catfish, hush puppies, collard greens, and all-you-can-eat boiled Louisiana rusty crawfish! Yum!

Love the Cup Holder

This cruise also includes the famous, 'Ole' Muddy Midnight Skinny Dip, with cruise hosts Eulla Bell and Krissie Joe.

If I win this much needed cruise, I plan to sleep like a baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend read this post and asked, "Did someone really enter you into that contest? I love humor. This post is a joke and I hope you laugh as hard as I did!